AP Approved: 1 month:

redsword

Registered Users (C)
Our AP got approved by a month (notice through e-mail) SRC number SRC04150XXXXX. Do not know when it starts. Our last AP is valid through the Dec '04. The greedy lawyer farm asked the us started the app immidiately after the last one got approved. I bet I lost some dates . I am just frustrated -- I am not going out of the country anyway -- what is the point of these APs? :mad: :mad: :mad:

redsword,
my Ap (RD april 13th 04) got approved from the expiration date (sep 04).
still waiting on online EAD ( jan 20th ) :mad:

Just like goastros said, I don't think you are going to lose any days. Although it seems like you don't need AP to travel now, you never know when you are going to need it. So it is always nice to keep it handy. Just totally opposite to you, I need my AP to book my ticket, but it has been 4 months already, and it is still pending. Really don't have a comment for TSC.

I've been waiting for more than 5 months for my renewed AP and really do need to travel. However, it's still pending. Last week I received the response to my inquiry I made through the 1800 number. It said that the case is still pending. :( It would be funny if nothing depended on it. So, I'm starting to believe that dates don't mean anything and that the inquiry is useless unless it's made by your company through a congressman's office.

EAD at TSC

This is for goastros.
Did you call the 1-800 number?
Also try the congressman/senator 's Immigration liason from your area.
And write/fax letter to TSC about the EAD.
You should have got it by now according to the processing dates.
I had to "reconstruct" my case with TSC after waiting for more than 6 months for my EAD even after my I140 approval!
pnayar