AP Approval

lyrix

Registered Users (C)
Just for guys who have been waiting for AP approval for more than normal processing time: This Fax-A-Expedite-Request thing seems working.

I waited 9 and half month before fax the request for my wife and my case and got both AP documents in 2 weeks after the fax.

RD 4/8/03.
AD 2/3/03. (about one week after the request fax).

almost 10 months, could be a record i think.

Approved on 2/2 but not got it yet

I got it approved on 2/2, but haven't obtained it in the mail. Is this normal? Anybody...??

poongunranar

I also got AP approved on 02/02, and my attorney got AP on Friday. Most likely your attorney will get it on Monday.

Originally posted by lyrix
Just for guys who have been waiting for AP approval for more than normal processing time: This Fax-A-Expedite-Request thing seems working.

I waited 9 and half month before fax the request for my wife and my case and got both AP documents in 2 weeks after the fax.

RD 4/8/03.
AD 2/3/03. (about one week after the request fax).

almost 10 months, could be a record i think.

Please kindly direct me to the webpage of FAER
or post the fax number. Thanks.

I think many people may need this info.

Our AP approved on 1/28/2004 (ND 6/17/2003). Our Attorney received the documents on 2/6/2004.

AP

My AP rd 07/2003 got approved
on 2/2 and i got it by mail on 2/5.

my wife's rd 07/2003 is still pending.

weird.

AP approved 01/30/2004

My AP got approved 01/30/2004
and got my papers by mail to my home on 02/25/2004.
My RD 06/06/2003.

I-485 RD 05/17/2001
ND 08/17/2001
Still waiting.

I am not sure if the "Fax-A-Expedite-Request thing" seems working.

ND for my AP is middle June 2003. On-line status shows only approved on 02/04/2004, even the JIT had long ago passed my ND date. Received AP in mailbox last Saturday (02/07).

To my surprise, the approval document has a vaild date starting almost about a month ago. That's probaly why the JIT had moved forward with cases like mine dropping behind -- there is a delay between making these docs, updating the on-line status and the actual approval time. I don't care about this AP any more, because I've already got PR stamp in my passport.

For others, when you get your AP, check the starting date in it to see if it is the same date as the approval date in the on-line status, and let us know.

tsc-jjs

here is the form attached. I am not sure this is the correct one or not. You may do a search in ins site.

To Tsc-jjs: I don't have that fax# handy but I will edit my original post with the number later tonight.

To Sydney: As for excuse, I just say something about family reunion, i guess it doesn't matter what i say, since my waiting time is like almost 10 months... I am thinking it's just a matter of reaching the right personnel. I tried the 800# inquiry thing 3 times, never worked. Back to your case, who knows, you might have a stronger case since I am assuming yours is work related.

To TSC2003: I think the fax thing deserves a shot for long time AP waiters. My AD is 2/3, about one week after my fax and the document (not the receipt) reaches my Lawyer on 2/5, pretty fast. Also the web is still saying the 180 days bluh bluh... At this point the actuall approval notices still haven't reached us, that really make me think it doesn't follow the normal routine and is related to my fax.

Oh, well I guess it won't hurt to try.

Friends,

Still didn't receive it in the mail...Neither I nor the attorney have received the document.:confused: Approved on 2/2

Because they are doing lots and lots of approvals/rfes, the mail persons may be too busy at TSC. Hope you will get it very soon.

poongunranar

Originally posted by poongunranar
Friends,

Still didn't receive it in the mail...Neither I nor the attorney have received the document.:confused: Approved on 2/2

Keep the hopes alive. you will get it within 14 days. Did you change address recently ? If so did you verify by calling 800# ?

ihack1

RFE for AP was sent to my right address and there wasn't any address change. I had always verified that the address with TSC and local office match my current address. :) Yeah, I am hopeful, but am almost on SydneyRacquelle's uncomfortable position with a highly likely visit to Canada on the anvil, thereby causing some discomfiture :).

poongunranar

Hang in there buddy. Hopefully you will get it soon. Please post when you receive it.

poongunranar,

What about your spouse's AP? If any, did they receive it? My 2nd AP was received after 15 days of approval. Wish you good luck.

Guys,
Our (mine + wife's) APs were approved on Jan 29th. Attorney rec'd wife's AP on 5th feb, but not mine. I was (and still am) planning on going to india this saturday, but waiting for my AP.

Attorney says we can't do anything, but wait. called the 800# and they ask to wait for atleast 30days. I am planning on going to the local office tomorrow (friday) morning.waiting for my attorney to fax a copy of the I131 receipt.
Any suggestions from you all?

Thanks

Got my AP

AP was actually approved on 01/20/2004, but the online status says: 02/02/2004.

My attorney received the AP documents on 02/10/2004.

Thanks ihack1, plasticcard, et al.