AOS Interview Success - Boston

biffbronson

Registered Users (C)
Annie and I had our AOS interview yesterday. We were scheduled for 2pm, showed up at 115, and were called in at 150.

The gentleman was very polite and pleasant. Asked the usual questions (terrorist, drugs etc). Asked to see our 2004 taxes that we filed jointly. Asked for a joint bank account or similar evidence.

Played on his computer for a bit, then lectured me on what would happen if we divorce within the next two years.

Stamped my passport, said the card should show up in 1-5 weeks. Wished us luck in our life and said goodbye.

All told we were in the office for 15-20 minutes.

My timeline:
Submitted AOS June 14th 2004
AP/EAD early August.
Interview: June 23, 2005.

Thanks to everyone here who provided advice!

biffbronson said:
Annie and I had our AOS interview yesterday. We were scheduled for 2pm, showed up at 115, and were called in at 150.

The gentleman was very polite and pleasant. Asked the usual questions (terrorist, drugs etc). Asked to see our 2004 taxes that we filed jointly. Asked for a joint bank account or similar evidence.

Played on his computer for a bit, then lectured me on what would happen if we divorce within the next two years.

Stamped my passport, said the card should show up in 1-5 weeks. Wished us luck in our life and said goodbye.

All told we were in the office for 15-20 minutes.

My timeline:

Submitted AOS June 14th 2004
AP/EAD early August.
Interview: June 23, 2005.

Thanks to everyone here who provided advice!
Congratulations!!!!