AOS interview in Norfolk,VA-Very urgent reply

chawls

Registered Users (C)
I got AOS appointment letter from norfolk office. Please help me on few questions before I appear for an interview.

The letter states that bring the following document besides other:

1. medical exam results, form I-693. Appear even if not completed.

What does above mean by? Do I need to complete medical again?

I completed my medical and attached sealed copy when I sent my I485 document. I don't have any proof with me. A sealed copy has already been sent to USCIS alongwith I485.Is there any time validity period on form I-693. I did my medical in Nov-04 when I sent my AOS papers. I have a schedule of above in the third week of Apr-06.

2. Is it required that we need to provide affidavits from known people who have knowledge of your current martial status under the marriage based interview for establishing a shared life.

I got almost all the document other then point number 2.

Please suggest asap and provide your best guidence.

Thank you very much..

I-693 is valid for 1 year only. Since you did yours in Nov 04, you need to do it again.
You don't need affidavits from friends until you file I-751. (If you're married for over 2 years, you don't have to worry about it)

princesskate said:
I-693 is valid for 1 year only. Since you did yours in Nov 04, you need to do it again.
You don't need affidavits from friends until you file I-751. (If you're married for over 2 years, you don't have to worry about it)
------------
Then I am planning to go for medical exam. again and Do I need to carry the sealed copy to Local office in the interview as I can not send to NBC as there is no REF for it.

Please advice this is very critical for me.

Thank you

chawls, how did your interview go? Do let me know. I have an interview at Norfolk in a couple of weeks too.

Thanks in advance.