AOS interview and utility bills

jom

Registered Users (C)
I received the notice for my AOS interview for my marriage based petition after a long wait and the interview is scheduled to be after 6 months.In the letter INS sent me it says i need to have all the utility/phone bills since marriage(almost 2 years) and cancelled checks from my bank accounts.The problem is we don't have utility bills in both husband and wife's names
.All the utility/phone bills are in husband' name.The bank with which we have account does not send us back the cancelled checks.But we have the monthly statemnts from the bank which shows our joint account.
To make the situation worst, we are renting our house now(this is my permanant address and INS communicates with me to this address) becuse we had to move temporarily to another state due to employment and i am not transferring the case.

Any advice on this is appreciated.

take anything u can - photos/ testimonials/ airline tickets/ ... anything showing BONA FIDE joint union ELSE be ready for the Stokes. Newark is a madhouse & we ran into some crazies there esp cuz our lawyer was kinda clueless & he didnt prepare us for the simple things like util/ phone bils/ insurance etc they look for

As i earlier posted,

**a letter form your company stating your wife listed under, medical, dental, life insurance
** try to keep at least one credit card shared b/w you guys.
** tax retruns: min 3 yrs
**make one nice album showing your complete married life.
**travel trips(domectic or foreign) itinaries.
** joint car insurance
** notrized bank account letter
** any major expense(s) you paid for your wife, e.g. medical bills, tuition fee etc.