• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

AOS in Detroit

alincosma

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone else who's doing AOS in Detroit? Are they moving slowly or is just my impression.

I've got exactly the same question regarding AOS in New York.
I have no idea where to find the answer regarding the proccessing times for Diversity Visa Winners. I was trying to get that information calling 1-800 USCIS number but with no success.
So the best solution is to get this info from someone who went through the same procedure. I think that this forum is an invaluable source of good information, so please, people, share your experience
Thanks to everyone, and good luck to us all
greg_dv2006

gregdv2006
did you try an info pass? since your file should be at the local office maybe you will have more luck

alincosma
no, i haven't tried, but it's a great idea. thanks for advice.
i'll try to schedule an appointment through the info pass this coming week

Ism't there anybody who did AOS in Michigan-Detroit? I would liketo know about their experience. Thanks in advance.

Two peple doing AOS in Detroit both experiencing the same problem, still haven't received the second notice 6 weeks after the first one .
Nobody else does or did AOS in Detroit?
Next Wednesday I have infopass appointment.