Anyone's 140 Pending

here is one more

Hey waitingwac here is mine

RD - 03/11/2002
RFE - 06/2002
Response to RFE - 07/23/2002
Still waiting.

Raman.

looks like cases stop progressing after RFE.

While one is happy for people who are getting their I140 approved, the wait is quite frustating..My lawyer keeps telling me it is going to get adjudicated and is with an INS officer and than he will say it is gone for security check..bottom line is that there is no transparency in the whole process

rgds

I-140

Hi
I check with my lawyer he told me that they investigating the case of person whose labor i am using it. He is telling me that last time it was with officer and then after 15 days he told me that they investigating the case of a person whose labor i am using. Last time when i called INS regarding my I-131 application she told me that it is with supervisor. My lawyer told me that security check is valid for only 30 days. So lets wait and watch.

-Mitra12

I-140

Hi
I check with my lawyer he told me that they investigating the case of person whose labor i am using it. He is telling me that last time it was with officer and then after 15 days he told me that they investigating the case of a person whose labor i am using. Last time when i called INS regarding my I-131 application she told me that it is with supervisor. My lawyer told me that security check is valid for only 30 days. So lets wait and watch.

-Mitra12

looks like my suspicion was right..

I140 with LC substitution is like 2 I140s -- they check you and they check the person whose LC is being used..

anyway, there is nothing we can except wait..

rgds

my i-140

been pending 5 months, received by INS on 10/31/02. don't know WAC number and no receipt, because my company says it belongs to the company.:mad:

Any News

Vignesh_siva, mitra12, waitingwac02111
Any News about your case?

My attorney made an enquiry with INS, but the officer didn't provide any information it seems.

RD - 03/11/2002
RFE - 06/2002
Response to RFE - 07/23/2002
After Dec'02 INS was not responding to any of our query.
My attorney then contacted the AILA in March.
They manged to get a response from INS.
Last week an RFE was issued to provide all my W2s.
I have sent the W2s, not sure whether my attorney has already replied or not. Hopefully once INS receives the documents they will take a decision. I will keep u guys posted once I hear something.

I-140

Hi All
Did anyone of heard anything from INS regarding your I-140. Yesterday when i check with INS they told me that my case is with officer. Do you know how long does it take to get any results once it is with officer.

Thanks
-Mitra12

I am being told that my case is with an officer since November so don't read too much into it and best option is to wait it out..

rgds

the online inquiry message for my case has just changed to "approved"..I guess one part of my wait is over and another (GC) still on going..

thnx for the moral support this forum has provided..

rgds

I-140

Hi Waitingwac02111

Congrats.
Thanks for sharing information. So mine will be close too. Did your I-131 and I-765 got approved.

Thanks
-Mitra12

Congrats Waitingwac02111

I am still waiting.. my RD is 11/19/2002 and WAC03-040-xxxxx

I called up IIO today and she refused to give me answer as I140 belongs to petioner and not beneficer. however she told me that I will get some response in mail within 2 weeks. What does this mean?? Any idea? Does it mean RFE or approved?

I-140

Hi waitingwac02111
I would really appreciate if you post approval date of your I-140 and also if possible can you post what was your RFE about.

Thanks
-Mitra12

How long does it take for 140 to be adjudicated

I called CSC and came to know that my case has been with the officer since April 16th. How long usually does it take to be adjudicated? is this delay possibly becuase they are doing a background check?

thanks,
S

I-140

When i called last time they told me that my case is with officer since 23rd april. If somebody knows how long does it take to get adjudicate that will be great help. Hi WaitWac02111 Can you post your labor type.

Sub Labor or Regular EB2 RIR.

Thanks
-Mitra12

I-140

When i called last time they told me that my case is with officer since 23rd april. If somebody knows how long does it take to get adjudicate that will be great help. Hi WaitWac02111 Can you post your labor type.

Thanks
-Mitra12

I-140

Thanks
-Mitra12

Thanks

I-140 RD of 22nd Feb 2002 (LC Substitution), AD 29th April 2003

RFE was re employer's ability to pay

My AP and EAD are still pending although I have taken an interim EAD from San Jose office.

I know a friend who applied for EAD in September 2002 and has just got it. (AP is still pending)..looks like EAD is taking about 7 months right now in CSC..

rgds