Anyone with September RD and no REF

canGC123

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone here with September RD and does not have REF and 485 not approved yet?. I am not sure howmany people are here without any REF and RD in September. If you are one of them can you please share information here. Mine is RD 09/10 and EAD will expire in Jan 2003. Applied for renewal at BOSTON INS in one of those unfortunate days in last week when they did not issue EAD on the same day. I am really worried now that they may not even approve my EAD let alone I-485 before January 2003.

Lots of ppl in the same boat

There are quite a few people in the same situation as you are . There are some threads we started earlier to track Sep RD's with no reply.
Mine is RD 9/28 no info. I know of atleast one more case which I am tracking. In my series 40% cases are still resumed/fingerprint recieved status.

You may have to try to get yr EAD extension somehow.

i'm there

9/13 RD and no news, got my ead renewed , wating for AP .

what's next, r u plan on calling them , i called IIO last week not much help.

Yes I called VSC. Reply:"All cases have to go through the security checks.". Told me to expect something in second week of January. But I do not believe that. I am begining to think that the remaining Sept cases will be approved sometime in Feb or March. I really hope I am dead wrong.

I'm Sept RD too !!!

Why are our cases stuck ? If there is a security check happening it should delay all the cases - why just the one's with RD from Sept 1 - Sept 15 ???
My RD is Sept 5, EB1 category, Boston

Waiting....

RD:09/07/01
ND:11/09/01
FP:02/13/2002
EAD:renewed already(11/24/2003)
Travel Doc./AP:expired on 11/25/02..not renewed for new
AP: ????

Spoke to IIO today morning around 9.0 in the morning. As per her my case in being processed(which i'm hearing from other IIO's for quite while) and may hear something soon or might be in few weeks(i don't know what does that mean)....End result call is of no use. I hope i'll get approved in Jan/Feb next year.....

09/27/01... waiting

RD:09/27/01
ND:12/06/01
EAD/AP: RENEWED IN 11/02
Looks like they want the FP to lapse and send another notice along with RFE for other stuff. My FP was in 01/02, I am expecting another FP request with an RFE. Only then will the want to take the 'risk' of approval. Looks like the approval of a suspected terrorist's I-485 has raised the tension level..along with the new Dept of Homeland Security. "If I make a mistake now, it will surely be remembered during the restructuring that is to come" seems to be thought. As long as they don't transfer my case to Texas, I am okay with this delay.

Yaaro don't worry ..we are a lot cleaner than most them there!!

Hi Friends,

count me in too..

Do not know what sin we have done other than may be sending in our cases to INS during this time..
but yaaro don't worry ham honge kaamyaab yek din...

we are expecting the answers from the same INS which has committed blunders like issuing visa's to their buddies from Saudi!!!

so don't be surprised let them check all they want for we are cleaner than them for sure...

Got my EAD renewed on November 20'th ..did not apply for AP renewal..yet..

RD Sept 10
ND Nov 13 ..
FP Feb 2002.

there are several cases like these. including mine of course.

just keep riding the ride. tomorrow is another day.

one more

RD : 09/06
ND : 11/08
FP : 05/17

EAD Renewed
AP Renewed

I was one of the folks who started a similar thread earlier!!! Attorney says nothing we can do than just wait it out!!!!!!!!!!! The threat of losing job by 12/31 is causing major frustration of this whole stupid process!!!

RD 09/27

Still waiting and no news yet. I have talked to IIO's twice in last two months. Only answer I get from them is to wait another 4-6 weeks. What I am seeing here certainly is my bad KARMA... One thing which is little comforting is that I am not the only sept RD left.

R C