anyone with 1st FP in jan 2002 got 2nd FP?

hidden_dragon

Registered Users (C)
anyone with 1st FP in jan 2003 got 2nd FP?

Can someone with 1st FP in early 2003 share some info? what (1st FP) date are they sending out for 2nd FP notice? I know it is random somehow, but would like to know the general trend if any. Those haven't please share too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the same boat. Ist FP, end of 2002, but still no 2nd FP. Did receive RFE though (Employment Verification, medical etc). If the FPs expire in 15 months, then the RFE was sent by them just a week or two before FP expiration. No news of 2nd FP yet.

I had my first FP 1/2002. My second one was completed at the end of June, 2004.

140 AD 8/2002
485 RD/ND 11/2002
485 AD ?????

To Hidden_Dragon

I'm sorry but I'm confused: the original question was: "Can someone with 1st FP in early 2002....", my understanding is that NSC is officially processing mid 1/03 cases now (and un-officially much later cases as well). In order to be an early 2002 FP1 filer, chances are that he/she are late 2001 I-485 filers, that by now, at least by the NSC processing date, are approved or very ( I mean VERY) close to be approved. Did you mean early 2002 or early 2003?

Which is it?

thanks for clarifying,

best,

you can try going to your first message and click on "edit".
As to my status: no luck here. FP1 in early Feb, and nothing since then. My LUD did change though.