Anyone who can help us?

Ralf

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I am trying to get with my wife into the States. But the Government wouldn let us in. We don't know why.
We are living in Germany and we are Germany citizen and I have an american father, uncle and sister who are born and raised in the US. OK. I have found them last year in November after 20 years of searching. My dad and me getting a DNA test and he is now in my birth certificate. We want to spent the next couble of years together, so we have time we never had, because my dad has already two heart attacks and is wearing now a pace maker and we all don't know how much years he has to live.
We were been at the INS and they told us if I have an american father I am automalically an american citizen, but I need a DNA test and a birth certificate of me that shows my dad in it.
After I've sent all forms to the INS they told me I am to old, means over 21 and it is impossible to become an american citizen.
But I can have quick a Visa or Work Permit for me and my wife for living with my dad. AND now the same story. I am to old to get a Visa through a relative, means my dad. I don't know what else we can do. If anyone has an idea, please wrote me. Every idea is welcome.

Thank you for taking your time.

Regards

Ralf