anyone waiting for FP2 with ND in march/apr 03

Waiting for FP2

My FP1 has expired on 08/02/04 and waiting for FP2 notice for me and my wife. My LUD has changed/updated twice on 09/10 and 09/13.

You should not worry more than you worried before :) This is all a roulette game when your numbers are chosen for you by USCIS. Some people were getting second FP notices couple of days after first FP expired, some people were not. I am in the same boat - I485 RD 02/03/03, FP1 04/08/03, no second FP yet.

same boat

Hi
My 485 filed on the date as of you, i had 1st finger prints in may 2003 and waiting for 2nd and approval....
don't know when :( :( :mad:

count me in. Contacted congress woman couple weeks ago, getting the same answer of they working on the july 02 case (which actually august at that time), they will contact you once they get to you case..blah..blah..blah. Called updating my address yesterday, cause' I found in some thread that address update might trigger something. But if you guys want to call , please have all your family memebers with you since they will need to talk to all of them.

++

I485/I140 RD: 03/04/03
I485 ND: 03/26/03
FP1: 04/29/03
I140: Approved ages ago
LUD: 8/13/04

roj, what number shall I call to update the address. I am concerned about the address change as I changed address last year. VSC may not have updated that yet. I know until december they did not. I am sending the FBI name check request today. Does anybody know how long it takes to get an answer back from them?
pibo

Pibo,
I called the main 1-800-375-5283 with about 1/2 hours wait. You can just tell them you have moved and want to update your address. They even asked me that whether you have any other pending forms with uscis. Again, make sure you have every depending members with you cause I have to call them twice since I didn't have my wife with me at the first call. Good luck.