anyone please help

kishore30

Registered Users (C)
We are planning to Canada somewhere in the month of March, Can anyone please let me know if we can get any busses to travel from Detriot to Windsor and if we can travel please let me know the phone number where I can contact about such details if possible.

If we can get any apartments at lower rate in Windsor ?
What will the approximate cost of an Appartment be... are there any best places where we can get both work(even labour) and an apartment nearby without driving....

If anyone wants to share rooms....

Thanks in advance

There is a tunnel bus service operated by Windsor Transit that operates through the tunnel between Detroit and Windsor. I have no idea how far away from the tunnel the busses go on either of the cities.

Apartments are not cheap in Windsor. You can expect to pay anywhere from $450 to $550 plus utilities for a very basic one bedroom apartment and from $600 to $750 for again a very basic 2 bedroom apartments.

Windsor transit operates a decent bus service that you may be able to use from home to work....now where would work be? I have no idea.

dimple2001,

Apartments are not cheap in Windsor. You can expect to pay anywhere from $450 to $550 plus utilities for a very basic one bedroom apartment and from $600 to $750 for again a very basic 2 bedroom apartments.

Are these in US$ or C$?

It's cheaper than what I am paying in Toronto. One should be able to save atleast US $7000 just in rent alone. I am planning on moving to St. Catherines, ON once my lease expires. For C$800 - C$900 there are decent apartments available in St. Catherines.

Thanks for the info Dimple2001!!

Dimple,

Thanks for the information you are providing for all of my questions.

Here is one more

can you please tell me where did you got your PR photo's taken? can i have these in US? can you please give an address in windsor?

Thanks

Vault,

I am sure Windsor is heck lot cheaper than Toronto. I was more comparing to a mortgage payment in Windsor to a rent payment in Windsor and the quality of homes/apts you get.

Kishore30,

I had my picture taken by a photographer in Windsor. As long as the pictures conform to the requirements of CIC, I guess anyone can do it. Verify this with others.

My photographer:
Home Potrait Studios
Gordon J. O'Brien
3450 Dougall Ave
Windsor, ON N9E 1T1
519-966-9251

He needs an appointment and charges $15 for one person for 2 photos.

Oullet Ave

Near Oullet and Waynedott intersection on Oullet Ave there is a studio called P&S ..owned by chinese/jap guy...he knows the spec (details). He charge 15 CAD/ 2 pics. No appointment needed.

please help

Thanks for your information everbody

Has any body know how long a canadian PR can stay in US? My wife has a canadian PR and when she visited US they did not stamp on her passport and also she does not have any status in US. Legally how long can she be able to live in US as a visitor? If she want to go to canada after March 16th, will she get any problems to enter in to canada? Please help