I485 Details:

MD:Feb 22,2002
ND: Mar 23,2002
EAD for Self & Spouse: Apr 2002
FP for Self and Child: Apr 2002
RFE on photo for Wife's Photo: Apr 16,2002
RFE Reply Received : Apr 25,2002
Still not approved.

FP Notice not received for any body yet....
I called up VSC and after a painful hold for 20 minutes got thru to an IIO and asked about FP. She said that an extra fee of $50 for FP was not sent along with the application.. I did not receive any notice and nor my attorney... My lawyer says that she usually receives a notice for such things......and siad that there was a fee restucturing done in Feb 2002 and that is the reason they would have missed it..... Is she just shooting in the air?.......Any body else in the same boat as I am?...............It is agonizing ..........:confused: :mad:

What is the no to call an IIO at vermont

What is the number to call an IIO at vermont center. Many of you reported that You had to wait for 20 minutes or something like that I never get myself on hold and I alwyas get the number busy.
The number 802-527-4913 is correct or any other number is there.
Thanks

YEP! FP fee was increased from $25 to $50 last Feb. 2002.
If you send your application with only $25, you should get and RFE requesting additional payment for the FP fee. Otherwise, they would have accepted it at $25.00. More so, if you did not send your FP fee, the application would have been rejected immediately when INS received it.