Anyone on I-140 PP and 15 calendar days passed without a Decision?

victim#1

Registered Users (C)
I converted my I-140 EB3 to premium processing with the RD 12-Sep-2006.
LUD changed on 13-Sep-2006 that "Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on September 12, 2006 blah blah .........."

Yesterday was the 15th calendar day since the RD where they had guranteed a decision with this service or your money back.
Nothing yet and not even a LUD change since 13-Sep-2006.

Anyone in the same boat? Please post

Did you get any response yet? Why don't you have your attorney contact them? Maybe they have a decision but you have not received the email. Also are you checking your status online or over the phone using the receipt #?

braniand said:
Did you get any response yet? Why don't you have your attorney contact them? Maybe they have a decision but you have not received the email. Also are you checking your status online or over the phone using the receipt #?

Nothing yet and no LUD change.
When I spoke to my attorney he said it is 15 business days and not calendar days. So I thought I will wait till next Tuesday which will be the 15th business day.

Count me in this!

My EB2 request was denied (by TSC) on Sep 10 2006 (the job did not qualify for EB2 category), then my lawyer filed under PP EB3 and NSC received it (14 Sep 2006) and started processing (LUD sep 18 2006). As of today Sep 30 2006, the application had reached 15 day dead line!! No decision received yet. I am going to wait for couple more days and have my lawyer talk to them to know what is the hold up.

I am hoping this gets approved soon as I am waiting to apply for 3 year H1 extension. (My 6th year expires on Dec 13th 2006).

Victim #1, keep me updated when yours get approved. Good luck and wishes to you for your case to get appoved soon.

Regards
Raj

victim#1 said:
When I spoke to my attorney he said it is 15 business days and not calendar days. So I thought I will wait till next Tuesday which will be the 15th business day.

Your attorney is not correct. It is definitely 15 calendar days, and by now the attorney should have received an email, stating the day they got it, and when the 15 days start counting. Please check with your attorney again. He should call them. How was your application mailed? Do you know for sure they got it?

victim#1 said:
Get the refund. And yes, it's 15 calendar days.

braniand said:
Your attorney is not correct. It is definitely 15 calendar days, and by now the attorney should have received an email, stating the day they got it, and when the 15 days start counting. Please check with your attorney again. He should call them. How was your application mailed? Do you know for sure they got it?

I know it is 15 calendar days but I did not want to argue with him regarding that when he said we will wait till this Tuesday for the 15th businessday and he asks me to be patient.

He sent it via postal mail and the LUD changed on on Sep 13th to "Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on September 12, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing ......." After that nothing.

I think it is getting back logged even under PP.

wildvlad said:
Get the refund. And yes, it's 15 calendar days.

The company paid the PP fees so I am not concerned about the refund.
All I need is a decision from the USCIS

victim#1 said:
The company paid the PP fees so I am not concerned about the refund.
All I need is a decision from the USCIS

What center is this happening in? And the million dollar question: Do you know for sure (meaning checked with your own eyes) that this is definitely Premium Processing filing?

Please keep us posted when you hear something. Good luck! Hope it all ends well for you.

braniand said:
What center is this happening in?

Ofcourse, the most INFAMOUS "NSC

And the million dollar question: Do you know for sure (meaning checked with your own eyes) that this is definitely Premium Processing filing?

The online LUD change and the 3 emails from CRIS when it was converted to Premium. See the wordings in the LUD "Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 ......"

Please keep us posted when you hear something. Good luck! Hope it all ends well for you.

victim#1 said:

Have your atty contact them by phone or email, and ask them what's happening. This is the best approach. Please keep us posted.