Anyone like to share experience of passport stamping in Florida

Musaddaq

Registered Users (C)
I got the approval notices and called West Palm Beach office they gave me the date of April 29th for appointment. I am thinking to go to Miami/Tampa or Orlando.

Do not go to Tampa or Miami!

I got my passport stamped in West Palm Beach and got my plastic card in 20 days.Even the passport stamping took only 10 minutes because I had appointment.No queue and no waiting.
My other collegues in office who went to Tampa and stood in the queue there are still waiting for their plastic cards even after 6 months.

No Title

Got passport stamped in Tampa office and received plastic card after about 2 weeks. If you have appointment, you don\'t have to stand in line.

No Title

Please keep us up-to-date with your experience at West Palm Beach. When I\'m approved, that\'s where I\'ll be going. Thanks!

No Title

I got my passport stamped at Orlando office on 2/20/02. We got there a little before 8a.m. but there were about 70 people ahead of us. We were finished by 10a.m. and we didn\'t have an appointment. We haven\'t received our plastic card though.

Anybody knows how much time it takes in Orlando

For scheduling an interview if your case is transfered from Service center to local INS.

Be careful

From my experience, you have to go to the INS office that serves the area where you live ( address on you I-485 approval ). I was turn down because of that. Look at my other posting regarding this in "After Green Card" group.