Anyone knows the Waiting time in NYC local INS office

olmony

Registered Users (C)
hi guys

My case was transferrd from VT to Local NYC INS office and trying to find the waiting period
ND 6/13/2000, EB3 OTHERS

No Title

My case was trasferred to NYC in April, and I went to 26 Federal Plaza to do a inquire early May, didn\'t get any useful information. The officer told me that they haven\'t received the file yet.

Sara

No Title

ND 8/99

from VT to NYC (Feb 23, 2001)
then, from NYC to Garden City
did FP 8/00
FP again (notice from Garden City) 5/01
still waiting

No Title

I\'m happy to see people sharing their experiences on NYC transfer.

Our case was transferred to NYC from Vermont in May 2000. When we didn\'t hear anything by December, we sent a written inquiry through Vermont. In response, we received a letter requesting us to do FP in February. At the end of March, we visited Federal Plaza and were given the name of the officer to whom our case was assigned. We haven\'t heard a thing since then. This is our fifth year in this long journey to the green card. We are thinking of contacting the congressman.

No Title

I did contact the senetor at the end of April before I went to 26 Federal Plaza, since the phone # on the tranfer notice is not in service. So far no news from Senetor\'s office yet. My ND: 11/99, FP: 3/2001, I don\'t remember the EAC.

Sara

No Title

It seems I am the only one that transferred from NYC to Garden City office.

I can not believe May 2000 transfer is still waiting here!!!!!!!!!

I fell really depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we are just like animals (not including dogs and cats), not human beings...................

No Title

Hello All,

My case was also transferred to NYC local office. My case was transferred on April 2, 2001. I went to Federal Plaza in last week o f April and my file was moved to that office by then but officer did not give any information. For every question I got the reply "YOUR CASE IS PENDING". Please share the information if there is any development in your case.

Thanks.

No Title

hi guys

can u post more info about ND, RD, EAD, FP and country so we can try to find more or less the time needed for approval..
my transfer notice states that preliminary process is complete anyone else has the same..

olmony

No Title

hi guys

i asked my lawyer and said it will take 3-6 months to call you for an interview.. It does not say anything.
anyone contact their laywer

olmony

No Title

Why did ur case got transferred? on ur request? My local INS office have asked my 485 to get transferred from Vermont to Houston - which I don\'t want. So please tell why the transfer happened to you??