anyone here contacted Senator Clinton's Office?

futureuscitizen

Registered Users (C)
Anyone here contacted Sen. Clinton's Office by phone, in person or fax about your citizenship process? How fast was the reply?

Anything, please post the timeline of that

Thanks

A long standing tradition of the U.S. Senators is that they will assist only someone from their own state. The fact that Senator Clinton is a presidential candidate does not make any difference.

I faxed my details to Senator Clinton's office on 12th Jan 2007, haven't received any reply back yet. I also haven't had a chance to call them yet, but may be I need to do that now.

A long standing tradition of the U.S. Senators is that they will assist only someone from their own state. The fact that Senator Clinton is a presidential candidate does not make any difference.

I am in NY and I wanted to know the response of people who contacted her office before.

Called her office and the receptionist asked me about the help i needed, then he transfered the call to the immigtion dept and heard a message in english and spanish and after the tone I left a message. well that was last week