Anyone have their case transferred to St Louis Local Office

vathsan98

Registered Users (C)
Anyone have their case transferred to St Louis Local Office.
I am Ramprakash living in st louis suburb. I sent an AR-11 last week and my lawyer sent a notice about my change of address to TSC. My RD is 10/04/01 and ND is 11/08/01 FP date is 02/20/03. After the address change I am seeing from status online that my case has been transferred to St Louis local office. When I went to st louis office they told me that the case has not been transferred and is still in TSC. Does anyone know anything about what is going on and has someone had their case transferred to St Louis office. In such a transfer will a local office handle the case till the end. Will the local office be conducting an interview or just approving it. If its an interview what kind of things are they expecting from us.Also does anyone know about St Louis office's processing times.

Thanks
Ram

Report this post to a moderator

The message in the online status should tell you if yours is being transferred for adjudication with or without interview. Also, your file will not be transferred to the local office before 30 days have elapsed after the message says about "transfer."

Slightly different case.

In this forum, I remember seeing a case transfered, reviewed, interviewed and approved in a span of 3 weeks. I think Dallas local office case of Jaysee.

May be another miracle! To keep the hopes high!

About FP

Stuckintexas -

Your FP is more than 12 months old. Have you got any indication that you may be scheduled for FP again before you are scheduled for an interview?

Could you use this as the reason to request your interview be scheduled soon (tomorrow or today...)?

What are your thoughts on this...

I read somewhere that FP expires after 15 months, not because your FP physically changes but, for someother reason unknown to me. Mine are getting close to the 15 month limit and want to know if I should be dreaming of getting rescheduled for FP first!!

Still waiting to know where my case is...

victim1084,

My case was tranferred on Feb 19 to a local office under VSC. Don't know which one. So I am patiently waiting to know that first and then decide what to do.

Now if I get the notice, it is almost like getting the GC. Very pathetic, huh.

BTW, what are your details? transfer case ? where to where?

poongunranar,

If there is no mention about interview, local office study the case without interview? My case was transferred with "speed up". Do you know any case that local office actually speed up after transfer?

Thanks.