Anyone has info that how many total GC approved for IGATERS in April, May and June2001??

No Title

I sent a mail to LD seeking the same info last friday...I neither got a reply nor the info was posted on the EOW...So if all seek the info by mail maybe they will provide us.

What do u think?

Thanks

No Title

Is anybody keeping track of IGATE approvals. We can get some idea from that. Recently we learnt of several approvals in this forum.

No Title

I personally know of three of my friends got approved within the last 1-2 months time frame. Let\'s start counting.

No Title

I think it last thursday I saw 4 igate approvals on this forum. Somebody (vsc_on_hold?) used to maintain a list of IGATEs and publish once in a while. Updated list will help us take stock of what is going on.

No Title

Still we don\'t have the combined number of GC approvals in last 3 months!!! Anyone has any Idea...... ddjjeeaaa (I don\'t know if this is correct) do you have any numbers here???

No Title

So for those approvals on this board, either their ND is before Oct./99, or has I-140 amend filed/approved. Probably we have to wait another two or three weeks to see the trend.
Patienceeeeeeee.

No Title

May be we can count how many approvals after June 19th ( Since AC21 guidelines OUT!) !! Please IGATERS post here!!!

No Title

I personally know of five cases(including myself) got
approved recently. Out of these five cases, one was
approved in May and other four were in June. In all
the cases, the Amd I140s were approved before the
I485s.

Two of these cases had RFE. I got RFE for Emp letter
in 11/00 and the case that was approved in May had RFE
for Amd I140 in 10/00.

Let\'s hope that IGaters get their approvals soon!

No Title

Guys

Hope you have counted my approval.
Amd 140 not approved.
485 approved on 20th June. Stamped 26th June.

Good Luck