Anyone has a receipt date of April 2002

squeeky

I have a receipt date of April 20th 2002 and I have my Advance Parole and my I-765 but I have yet to receive my finger print notice. Can anyone who has a similar date please let me know if you receive yours and what I should do?

RD April 2002, still waiting for FP....

Squeeky,

Even I'm in the same boat as u. Filed for 485 in April 2002, still no FP and its already 8 months. I have asked my lawyer to send a fax inquiry.

Does anyone know why there's so much delay??

thanks

RD April 2002, still waiting for FP....

Squeeky,

Even I'm in the same boat as u. Filed for 485 in April 2002, still no FP and its already 8 months. I have asked my lawyer to send a fax inquiry.

Does anyone know why there's so much delay??

thanks

Same s---t!

Sorry guys! But something is going on with april 2002 RDs. :mad:
I have April 21 RD, and no FP notice yet. My lawyer called om november and they promissed to send it but nothing happened yet.

RD April 10, 2002

Guys,
My RD is Apr 10, 2002 and I am also yet to receive my FP notice.
Got my EAD and AP but no signs of FP notice yet...

Pl keep this thread updated. Good luck!!

Fp after 485.

Hi guys, Depending on which service center you were all talking about, it is taking about 15 months after 485 receipt to issue FP at Texas. My ND is Nov. 19, 2001 and there is a bunch of us still waiting. To the best of my knowledge texas was processing August 2001 485's before the holidays.

ramanathansunda

ramanathansunda

Hi guys, Depending on which service center you were all talking about, it is taking about 15 months after 485 receipt to issue FP at Texas. My ND is Nov. 19, 2001 and there is a bunch of us still waiting. To the best of my knowledge texas was processing August 2001 485's before the holidays

Whenever I spoke to a IIO he/she gave me a " we are processing November 2000 cases" just as it says on the latest Processing Times release for TSC. I looked up the e-inairobi Tracker and it looked more like April & May 2001 485 cases were being processed. Where do you get August 2001 date from ( not that its going to make much difference) Is there any other good source of information besides e-nairobi that you visit?

same problem

Hi,
My 485 RD -- APRIL, 9TH 2002. at VSC. Till today no information.
Please keep updated.
Thanks,
SG

No FP yet

My receipt date is 24th April 2002 at CSC.. I too have received AP and EAD , but no FP yet..

no FP yet - 24april

I have not recieved FP yet. My reciept date is 24 April.
Guys, please post to this thread if any of you recieve FP's with receipt date of April.

No FP yet

Filed 485 - Vermont - Mar/02 and received no
FP notice yet (whereas got EAD).

Any idea - how long will it take?

Received FP!

I received FP notice for me and my wife on 2/1/03.
Good luck to all of u...

--------
ND: Apr 10, 2002 @ VSC

Got FP notice

Hi,
My RD was April 9th 2002 at VSC. Got EAD in May 2002. Finally got my FP notice on 20th Feb 2003.
SG

ND July 8, Got EAD and AP not FP yet. Asked attorney to send the FAX inquiry not sure if they did . However want to know if anybody in similar situation. Does the FAX inquiry help or do we need to call the CSC guys.

My RD is Sep, 2001 and have few friends in same timeframe all of us got FPs after talking to IIO. I got in TN, others got in Atlanta, GA and in NC.