anyone got this message?

ksby000

Registered Users (C)
my i-485 rd is 04/02 and got fp done in Sep. 2003. my on-line message changed to:

On October 22, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

Is it normal? anyone got the same message?

thnks!

Mine is exactly the same

I-485 ND 05/2002 and fingerprinting done on May 27th 2003. But my wife's message is normal.

it means FPs are pending review at FBI

All that it means, that the FPs were collected and is pending review with the FBI. Once it comes back from FBI, you will see something like, "On.......the results of your FP were received and processing has resumed in your case........"

Poongunranar,

Are you sure about this? 'coz I have the same msg and I called the FBI twice and both times they said they have transmitted the FP results to BCIS.

I know that there are some others with the same msg.

There is also another theory floating around that the FP results are sent to BCIS, but BCIS is yet to review it.

I Don't know what is actually causing this! Wondering if the case is stuck somewhere???

I have the same message for myself. When contacted FBI, They said the FP is fine and the results were sent to BCIS on the very next day. Surprisingly, my wife's message hasn't changed a bit and still it is showing the crappy '990-999 days' stuff. We did our finger printing on Mar 25, 2003.

Hi Guys,

Don't lose your sleep over the messages what you see or hear. Only you can trust when you see a mesage like" this case has been approved.". All other messages mean nothing. So, don't even bother!!

Good luck Ya all!

Kamal

What's your I-485 RD?

For those who have the same message, what's your I-485 RD, and have you travel outside US during I-485 peding? I guess it may may result in more background inspection. I have traveled out side 2 times during I-485 pending?

Thanks!

My wife and I have the same massages as what you had

We have the same messages--"pending". I called FBI. They told me FP results have been sent to BCIS. It seems that messages are just mesaages if you had really your stuff done.

Originally posted by texas-gc
Poongunranar,

Are you sure about this?
Yes, at least, that was the temporal message in my case, which changed within a week to "On .....results of your FP review were received and processing has resumed in your case......"

Best advice: Just ignore these temporal messages. They mean nothing.

Print it.

You might want to Print all the different messages and file them as mile-stone souvenirs to your GC.

Just kidding;)

Just ignore these messages. The only important ones are either an "Approval" or God forbid a "RFE" message. Rest is useless.