Anyone got I-485, filed in 2001, approved?

rajeevgupta

Registered Users (C)
I filed my I-485 in December 2001 and I know another person who filed his I-485 in january 2002. After taking to congressman, ombudsman and calling homeland security, I got the same response - My file is with FBI for security check. I wrote and send emails to FBI (more than 16 months ago) - but no response.

Is it possible that FBI lost these files?

Anyone got I-485, filed in 2001, approved?

Is it possible to file a lawsuit against FBI or Homeland Security? If there is already a lawsuit in place, is it possible to add myself in?

Mine on Sept. 2003

rajeevgupta said:
I filed my I-485 in December 2001 and I know another person who filed his I-485 in january 2002. After taking to congressman, ombudsman and calling homeland security, I got the same response - My file is with FBI for security check. I wrote and send emails to FBI (more than 16 months ago) - but no response.

Is it possible that FBI lost these files?

This also possible in my case I don't know who (USCIS/ FBI) lost it but The FBI told me they did not have it! and the USCIS told me the ysent it to the FBI who do I beleive? I fieled in 2003 as of today it's still pendingAnyone got I-485, filed in 2001, approved?

Is it possible to file a lawsuit against FBI or Homeland Security? If there is already a lawsuit in place, is it possible to add myself in?

I beleive it is and as you ming awear of there were many does including myself

The only reason I do this is the let's others whos name check is pending to awear of the situation and possibility.

Best for all,
~C

Last edited by a moderator:
they recieved my 485 in August, 2002
did fingerprint in Sept.2004
my wife (the Primary Applicant)and my daughter 485 approved in Dec 2004
for me NO NEWS YET , and i'm going to renew my 5th employment Authorization card