Anyone got I-485 approval(s) after Baltimore interview??

saf

Hi,

I am still waiting for my I-485 approval after my interview was completed in Baltimore on Nov. 21, 2002.

Am I only one? Anyone got I-485 approval(s) from Baltimore after interview??

Thanks,
USGC485
RD: Sept. 15, 2001
ND: Nov. 15 2001
AD: ??????

:(

Hi

Offier asked you to submit any documents while doing inerview?. are offer took your original I-94? and officer took your finger prints and sing for the card order?.

Hi Ananda1,

The INS officer asked me for paystubs (4 latest paystubs), my employment letter, and my tax returns (last 3 years tax returns). She didn't take my original I-94.

She was very nice, but she couldn't stamp my passport because she found two A numbers associated with my name. She wanted to consolidate the 2 files after the 2nd one got transferred from Vermont. Only the main 485 application file got transferred from the VSC. I am still waiting, it has now been 2 and half months. Tne 2nd file had an A# number associated with my student practical training application. She said that all my employment and other info in the file was fine but she couldn't approve until she reviewed that file.

Does anyone know how I can find out what's going on? Vermont does not know and told me it is with the Baltimore office now and I should check locally. I have checked and they have no update.

Anyone with a similar interview experience or interview experiences in general, please respond. Thanks.

Thanks,
USGC485
RD: Sept. 15, 2001
ND: Nov. 15, 2001
ID: Nov. 21, 2002

Please respond here

Please post your details about your general interview here (including the date of interview and date of your gc approval)

Thanks,
USGC485