Anyone got April date for CP New Delhi

deltaguy

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone got April interview date for New Delhi. I know Madras consulate is out with April list of interviews. I have been trying to call New Delhi for last 2 days. No luck getting through.

No. Called them on Monday

I called them on Monday and they told dates are not out (at least for employement based GC).

Anyone else who talked recently?

Also trying from last 2-3 days but no luck

I\'ve spoken last month and they told that will get Apr date and should callback in second week of March but no luck so far... Yesterday I\'ve tried for cont.. 2hrs sometime trin-trin but no one answering...

Interview date April 17 (packet4 send on Apr 12)

Called New Delhi Consular @ 91-11-419 8062 and got April 17 interview date. Keep posted...

Interview date April 16

Just called and found out on same phone number. Case created on Feb 21. Probably, most of Feb cases will get April interview.

Anyone else Who got the date?

My case was created on 6th Feb and didn\'t get the date when I called them on Sunday night. I am getting bit nervous. I have planned everything for April.
Anyone else who got the date?

Mine is also April 16

My case was created on 21st Feb.I called last night at 11:45PM EST @ 4198062 and lady gave me the date.

Guys I am hoping for a July date but have a question ...

around what date of the month does the packet 3 be entered by Delhi to be issued the interview date for the next month?

When does Delhi issue the dates for the next month ??

You will get one month time ...

I got interview date of 6 May. I think everytime they prepare list, they cover 6-10 days of following month also. So you will get atleast one month time. The list to be declared on 15-16 April will cover 10 May to 10 June and it should include all the cases created on or before 1-5 April.

Case Created:8 Feb; Interview Date:6 May

I got interview date of 6 May. I think everytime they prepare list, they cover 6-10 days of following month also. So you will get atleast one month time. My case was created on Feb 8.