Anyone got approved after doing 2nd FP early?

pgc

Registered Users (C)
I know a few guys got approved after going for 2nd FP, but they waited until the scheduled date to do the FP and then got approved in a few weeks.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I hope it really doesn't matter and there've been folks getting approved after going 2nd FP early.

Thanks.

RD: 10/31/01
ND: 12/10/01
1st FP: 02/12/02
2nd FP: just received. schedule date is mid August.

That's what I said, BCIS is processing Oct/Nov backlogs. Few ppl believe me, now check, so many Oct applicants waiting in dark got second FP notice this week.

To pgc:
I'll still go early. just try your luck.

Hi pgc...

Hi pgc,

Your RD and ND date are the same as mine.

We did the second FP on May 30th, since then have not heard anything, website does not update our FP information, but attorney called and told us that the FP is cleared.

my co-workder[jan RD] did early 2nd FP [7/12; Scheduled 7/24] and got approved on 7/17; came to know thru approval notice[7/21] and stamped on 7/23[today], all before SCHEDULED 2nd FP DATE...!!!!!!! :)

I did my 2nd FP[7/12], Scheduled 7/31...No update online of 2nd FP.....and Today completed 540Days from RD[1/24/02] ....!! Waiting Continues..!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE only for FP??

Hi,
I'm just wondering the RFEs are only for 2nd FP? Are they usually combined with asking for employment letters, tax returns ... What are the chances that INS only interested in FP? Any ideas?

Thanks,

In my case, they first asked for RFE, by the time we responded snd they got to look at it the FP had expired so we then got 2FP notice.

It is really beyond understanding why 10/01, 11/01 cases got the lowest priority! If you are a 01/02 filer and you got RFE, 2nd FP, you got approved in a week! For us, nothing happens!

i filed 12/31/01, i received an RFE on 5/12 and responded on 6/25, got the 2FP 7/23 and went nect day.

Based on what my lawyer told me, once the adjudicator gets your case he will try to make a decision on it ASAP because it stays on his desk, this makes sense to me - I also believe that in the last month VSC stopped and then restarted working in AOS (probably a change in priorities) they seem to be working through their backlog, from experience I can say be patient, very patient