Anyone got 140 RFE for previous exp. letter?

xyr888

Registered Users (C)
Could anyone share the information/experience with me if you got 140 RFE for previous exp. letters? I cannot find any info. about RFE for previous exp. letters because most of them are "Ability to Pay" and "Education Issue". I got 140 RFE for previous exp. letters since my attorney did not submit the letter along 140. Now I got the required exp. letters in hand.
Questions:
I have my own labor approved in EB3 with previous exp. letter submitted, but did not submit with 140.
The 2 experience letters address clearly about the duties I performed and closely related to my current job. But on ETA 750B, I did not address the duties which are related to my current job clearly because at that time I did not have attorney and employer submitted with no experience of application for Green Card.
After we responded to the RFE regarding exp. letters, do you think it may araise some new problem since it was not mentioned clearly in 750 B?

Thanks.

My 2 previous employers wrote 2 exp. letters respectively to address I had such a exp. This is easy.
But my question is that I did not mention my past duties clearly on 750B, any ideas?
Could you tell me some details about your case and RFE?