Anyone from December 2000 still left, or am I the only one!

sinonyx

Registered Users (C)
- PD: 12-97 (yes sir!)
- RD: 12-00
- ND: 12-00
- FP: 02-01 & 07-01
- Received the first EAD and AP approvlas scattered over 01-01 to 05-01 for self and wife.
- Renewals on EAD and AP Applied 10-01; APs approved, pending EADs
- AVM still says: "Your I-485 ... received on ... it is taking us between 975 and 999 days to process this kinda application." No updates about finger prints being collected and process resumed etc. on the AVM.
- Attorney claims to have sent four inquiry faxes since August last year; the first one was answered with the reply that the "application was pending adjudication." No replies to any subsequent inquiries.

Any commments...anyone else in a similar situation? Or am I the only unlucky fool left from that era?

Thanks

you not alone

nd11/00,fp 03/01 .waite until 11/01,write letter to congresswomen B.BOXER.on 0104/02 i get rfe (w-2,tax return) ,replayed rfe on02/06/02.waiting for answer.
 you must call to your congressmen immidiately. dont waite any second.

Thanks Pavel

I will contact the senator\'s office. Can you give me the details how to contact the Senator? Good luck to you, hopefully our turn would come soon. But it is depressing to wait so long...

Thanks

if you live in CA,

you have two sentors:B.BOXER AND FEINSHTEIN.THEY HAVE WEB PAGE.on B.BOXER PAGE you will found "contact us".fill out form and send to address provided.i recomend fax your form.good luck.