Anyone from DEC 2003?

psilva00

Registered Users (C)
I have been waiting for I-140 since Dec 03. Am I the only one? Why is there so many 2004 and even 2005 approvals. My lawyer said I-140 is not based on Priority Date. I contacted my local senator and nothing happened. What should I do guys. I want to travel overseas but I am afraid that my I-140 may get denied.

PD March 03

Sep 2003 here !

I am a Sep 2003 filer and still waiting !. I also contacted the senator and congressman, but not much of a help. They said my case is stuck in security review. There is nothing anyone can do.

Regarding the overseas travel, if you have a valid adv. parole, you will not have any problems. So go ahead and enjoy, don't wait for I-140 results. Be positive !

Hi psilva00 & bmt74,

Good luck to both of you, including any other 2003 applicants. With the processing dates past your RDs, repeatedly pursuing your cases with the local Senators and also insisting your Attorney to make written enquiries might be the best option.

Hopefully, before the end of current year in Sept., the NSC clears the backlog.

Good luck.

DIGS

I-140 Approval is like a 'mirage' in the desert. Some of us have managed to hit the jackpot at the 'Mirage' while the rest of us are still stuck in the 'Mohave' desert (to continue the Vegas style analogy)!

At the beginning of every week, I look forward to receiving my approval, knowing it might not happen, but yet wishing for it. Every time I see an approval from 2003, I hope (in vain) that mine will be next. Just like a mirage, at the end of the week, it’s not what it seems to be. I remain disillusioned and disappointed. Its even more depressing that at the other of the desert is the 'American Dream' of freedom and prosperity. It would be nice to get there (hit the tables), enjoy life and hopefully even make money!

In my case, my life may not change drastically, in a professional sense, but boy!, it sure would be nice to be free to pursue what ever I want to. You just can't place a price on freedom (from modern-day-bondage). I sure would like to, for once, dictate terms to my employer.

Getting philosophical... maybe it’s the age??? I haven't been waiting for a lifetime to get the approval, but it sure feels like it. I have my receding hairline to prove it.

Anyways, good luck to all and I'm sure we all need it.

January 2003 Here !!

My case is still pending since January 2003. Sen. office informed me that the case is stucked in security checking. Wondering how many other years it would take. I wish I got a denial rather than just waiting. :confused: Still thinking that my case is the worse ever.