Anyone -Fingerprint review completed and response from CSC XII 485

kooldog

Registered Users (C)
My online status shows "Fingerprint review completed". When I did a inquiry @ CSC XII 485, I got a reply from Officer Bueno "The I-485 fingerprints have expired. You will be mailed a fingerprint appointment when the ASC in your area has appointments available. Once the fingerprints clear, the file will be processed"

I never got any fingerprint notice yet, its been couple of months now. Anyone with the same situation, how long does it usually take for the fingerprint appointment after that response from Mr. Bueno?

Should I call and try to get an appointment? Anyone who have had success, pls reply.

I appreciate your help.

I140 - filed Aug 2003
I140 - approved Aug 2005
I485 - filed Sep 2005...waiting game

Last edited by a moderator:
kooldog said:
My online status shows "Fingerprint review completed". When I did a inquiry @ CSC XII 485, I got a reply from Officer Bueno "The I-485 fingerprints have expired. You will be mailed a fingerprint appointment when the ASC in your area has appointments available. Once the fingerprints clear, the file will be processed"

I never got any fingerprint notice yet, its been couple of months now. Anyone with the same situation, how long does it usually take for the fingerprint appointment after that response from Mr. Bueno?

Should I call and try to get an appointment? Anyone who have had success, pls reply.

I appreciate your help.

I140 - filed Aug 2003
I140 - approved Aug 2005
I485 - filed Sep 2005...waiting game

my FP has also expired and there is no way we can schedule one...we have to wait for them to send the notice.

btw,when did you mail Bueno and when did he reply?
i mailed him on Jan 5th and he is yet to reply.

HaraKad said:
my FP has also expired and there is no way we can schedule one...we have to wait for them to send the notice.

btw,when did you mail Bueno and when did he reply?
i mailed him on Jan 5th and he is yet to reply.

Thanks! I got reply in about 2 weeks.

I also got the same message.I am EB3 india and priority date of Nov 1 2001. I got the
following message from CSC officer when enquired about name check

"The primary at question needs to complete a new fingerprints check, since his fingerprints check appear to be expired. He will be mailed a fingerprint appointment when the ASC in his area has appointments available. Once the fingerprints cleared, the family’s files will be adjudicated."