Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

Hi All,

For my I-131 application i have following status.

Does it mean its approved?

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On January 3, 2008 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Hi All,

For my I-131 application i have following status.

Does it mean its approved?

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On January 3, 2008 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Yes! Congratulations... :)

You should get the actual document soon - most likely it will be mailed to the attorney.

Yes! Congratulations... :)

You should get the actual document soon - most likely it will be mailed to the attorney.

Thanks KCG...the next thing i was going to ask...is will i get it or my attorny? it will go to my attorny......

Yes it will go to your attorney if you had filed a form of Representation.

Hello,

I am in the exact same situation as Navik. Status updated to "Document mailed to applicant" yesterday that is the 8th. Any thoughts on when we can expect the attorney's office to receive the actual hard copy.

Your response will be greatly appreciated, as we are planning to visit our motherland and are held up because of this.

Thank you,

In one week

Hello,

I am in the exact same situation as Navik. Status updated to "Document mailed to applicant" yesterday that is the 8th. Any thoughts on when we can expect the attorney's office to receive the actual hard copy.

Your response will be greatly appreciated, as we are planning to visit our motherland and are held up because of this.

Thank you,

My attorney received my I-131 approval papers by mail within 4 days of approval message status updated online. One week should be the normal time I guess. If it is taking more than 2 weeks, check with your attorney.