Anyone file concurrently, I140 approved and I485 pendding?

DEC03I140

Registered Users (C)
My I140 was approved on 12/6/04, no news for I485 :D

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your experience if you filed I140/I485 concurrently, and I485 approved later than I140.

Happy Holiday!

485 waiting

Hi,

I am in the same boat, I 140 approved, but waiting for 485

My priority date is Nov-2001, whats yours

Thanks

DEC03I140 said:
My I140 was approved on 12/6/04, no news for I485 :D

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your experience if you filed I140/I485 concurrently, and I485 approved later than I140.

Happy Holiday!

My 140 was approved on March 10, 2004. The priority date for me is Aug 2001. Still waiting for 485 approval. The LUD for 485 was last updated on 10/27/04

hi delhi_fornia and others..
Did you try to call CSC to see whether your name check is pending?
That's the reason they give me for my case...and email reply says usual stuff " undergoing detailed review"

I 485 pending

desi145 said:
hi delhi_fornia and others..
Did you try to call CSC to see whether your name check is pending?
That's the reason they give me for my case...and email reply says usual stuff " undergoing detailed review"

Will they be able to tell whether name check is pending or not if we call 1800 number

Thanks

I am new to the forum!

Hi All,

I am new to the forum. My details are:

I140 approved on 12/13/2004,
Concurrent on EB3, labor Substitute (priority date 02/2001)
RD 09/16/2003 for both I140 AND 1485.

Last updated date on I485 is 11/29/2204 with finger print recv/resume status.

Best,
Raj

Hi Venky,
YES, usually they tell u this information. Try to call CSC emergency number.
949-389-3007.
This is the reason given to many people now-a-days. FBI is backlogged heavily on name check. so, one more addition to the list of SESA,DOL,INS..and now FBI.

I485

desi145 said:
Hi Venky,
YES, usually they tell u this information. Try to call CSC emergency number.
949-389-3007.
This is the reason given to many people now-a-days. FBI is backlogged heavily on name check. so, one more addition to the list of SESA,DOL,INS..and now FBI.

Hi Desi,

I just called emergency number. The rep says that its with an officer. I asked her how much time it takes to clear the case. She says that it depends on when the officer touches the case. Does it mean that my name check is done...?
My 485 RD is jan 15, ND jan 16, priority date Nov 2001.

Also, she says that I need to wait for another 30 days to give a call back to her

Thanks

Thanks

Not sure whether this means name check is done or not. Maybe you can send an email at this address.
"485, CSC XII " <CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov>

If the reply says..."going under detailed review"...meaning...waiting for name check.

I 485

Hi Desi,

What is the information do i need to send

I am planning to send the following

Names (mine and my wife)
WAC nos
Aliens nos
Recipt dates, notice dates
Priority date

Do i need to send any other informaton.

I already made an inquiry through 1800 a week back, will it be ok if I send an email aking for the above

Please let me know

Thanks

desi145 said:
Not sure whether this means name check is done or not. Maybe you can send an email at this address.
"485, CSC XII " <CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov>

If the reply says..."going under detailed review"...meaning...waiting for name check.

I - 485

Hi Desi145,

After the phone inquiry, my LUD changed to yesterday. I have done inquiry only to my wac not my wife. The LUD also changed for me only.

Does it mean anything, I know it doesn't, but just curious..

Regardig email inquiry, I am thinking of waiting for sometime as i have already done inquiry thru 1800 and emergency number

let me know

Thanks

YES, LUD changes whenever you make inquiry. same date as ur phone date...and for email..it should be same date,when they reply.

I-485

desi145 said:
YES, LUD changes whenever you make inquiry. same date as ur phone date...and for email..it should be same date,when they reply.

Hi Desi145,

How about doing FBI inquiry. Do you know the email. If FBI replies that my name check is done, then I am god to go. l

Or, Do USCIS care if I also make email request, after 1800 and emergency number request. Just want to make that they dont get annoyed with my requests.

Besides, when do USCIS makes the request to FBI for name check. Is it after finger prints. My 485 RD is jan 15, and FP is May, 2004. I am thinking soon aftre FP they request FBI about name check. If that is the case then already 8 months elapsed. So It must have gotten through, or does it takes more time than 8 months. let me know

Thanks