Anyone experiencing delays with VCS applications

xime_gonza

Registered Users (C)
My was sent on June 2nd, received by VCS on June 29th, they sent receipt and employer received it by July 7th with EAC tracking number. Still, all the process has been extremely slow considering Premium Processing, so far, I haven't received approval notice yet. ANYONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM? ANY ADVICE, SUGGESTIONS?

This is Day 16 of my application (new H1B1 using PP) and I haven't received a receipt number yet. Someone claimed that they couldn't find my info/filing and that they are backlogged.

I find your situation, as well as mine, very weird. USCIS has on their web site an statement about premium processing, it says that it will return the money if they are not able to process the application in 15 days. Now, I also read that the premium processing service also has a limit per application, let say, certain amount for I-129 etc... anyways, I do not now what to think, we should all be able to get at leat an answer to know in what part of the process in our file.. but I called, and after almos 25 minutes waiting, they told me the same thing I read on my case status online. Patience.