Anyone Directions to Nogales Border Post????

krishchandra

Registered Users (C)
I will be driving from PHX to Nogales early morning of 16th. Can anyone give me directions to the border post. I have also read about a "revolving door" and "park outside the border" can someone define it better so I have better idea what to expect when I get there. Thanks in advance!

I will be driving from PHX to Nogales early morning of 16th. Can anyone give me directions to the border post. I have also read about a "revolving door" and "park outside the border" can someone define it better so I have better idea what to expect when I get there.

--Very easy - take I-10 east and follow it till you see the signs of I-19. Take I-19S from Tuscon, it will take you straight to Nogales (AZ) and to the Nogales (MX) border. Park the car on the US side and walk towards the border (less than 5 min) you will see the revolving gates. These are the metal gates revolving in just one direction (into Mexico) just like you have in the movie theatres, malls..No mexican immigartion check is required to enter through these gates.

PHX to Nogales will not even take 2 hours...