Anyone 485 Application has denied ?

Pay Stubs or Companies finance situation

Hi Guys !

Thanks for your help. But my company is in really bad shape and they are planning to operate from home. Now, their financial situation is also bad, ofcourse they will pay everyone without any problem. I am not getting any salary at all from this company and my Rd: 8/31. If I will use AC-21 and get the interview chances or stay with the company and no pay stubs. If I will get the RFE, my employer is willing to give me the letter that they will pay me this salary later.

What Should I do ?

BM13

if your RD was before your PD became current

There was a case when a guy sent it 3 days before the PD was current.

This happens when people confuse the month of the VISA bulletin. For example, MAY VISA bulletin is confused for April\'s because it comes out on April 10th. So some people send applications at the end of April.

Thanks

Put Hold

If you are looking for a third OpinIon
my advise is "Stay Put"
1.)Keep searching for jobs if you get a job use AC21. (Don\'t hesitate a minute).
2.)RD->8/31 it is not gonna be long before you are gonna
get your Green card.
since the guy is willing to give u pay stub you can stay with them
but the question is how much is your burning power.
How much can you burn your own savings before you say i am "TOAST".
3.)Look for jobs only job will save you.

Thanks

Message for my_gc_2002

Thanks for your info. You are right that I can wait until I TOAST. But as you know I am not worried about Financial and my skills is Windows NT so, it\'s not that easy to find the job in current market. I will get pay stubs from my current employer and stay with them, but what happen if INS would like to know company\'s financial situation ? Does that create the problem for me ?

BM13

No Title

Hey BM13,
  Reading thru the postings everyday..I don\'t think anybody has been asked for company\'s financials. Don\'t have any idea what the internal process is which nobody has any idea abt.
  What I would say, just pray and hope the best.

All the best
H1BLayoff

Hi H1Blayoff

Hi Dear,

I know that but as you know you tired when everything goes wrong with you. I don\'t know when is going to end ? INS is saying that they are working on RD or ND ? We don\'t know the process and that killing us every day.

BM13

No Title

Hey BM13,
  Reading thru the postings everyday..I don\'t think anybody has been asked for company\'s financials. Don\'t have any idea what the internal process is which nobody has any idea abt.
  What I would say, just pray and hope the best.

All the best
H1BLayoff

I do not know of any case where INS asked about company situation

As long as company exists somewhere you are safe. I have never seen one RFE wherein they asked about company finance. You have to be employed and paid that\'s it. So do not worry.

H1Blayff and BM13 Unfortunately they do request for the company\'s finacial records

from time to time. It was requested during my I140 application process and for a collegue of mine during 1-485 process ( though I am not 100% sure).

Jumper

There is no hard and fast rule of what to ask

INS can ask you for anything as long it pertains to your petition.

my co-worker received RFE regarding company financial statement (indirectly)

Our company went through name changed after she started her GC process. Since it was still the same company, she never bother to change her H1B. Consequently, this create a problem during I485 as her H1B was still stated the old company name. She was asked to proof that Company A = Company B. She mentioned that she also has to produce the company financial statement as part of the "evidence". FYI. Her GC was approved after 1 month of sending out the RFE.

There is no fast rule but these are the stages...

LC - when they check for the JOB is in shortage and that you qualify for the job

I-140 - Is when they again veify your qualification & more about the company finance and there ability to pay you.

I-485 - Is about you criminal, status, medical and yes you should have a job and company is willing to pay.

Yes they can check/ Ask anything at 485 stage but very rare they do.