Anybody's FP date is close to annivesary please reply!

Some states

are smarter by being lazy. MD calls for FP after almost 7 months from RD. Hoping to get approved b4 expiry.:)

mine is

going to complete a year in Feb. My RD is a Dec RD, with the current trend, looks like I will be crossing the anniversy mark. Is this an issue? will I have to get FP'd again??????

according to my lawyer, the validity of FP is 1 year

Please onfirm it with your lawyer.

The only thing we can do is to pray for our cases approved by then!

Originally posted by greenerdreams
going to complete a year in Feb. My RD is a Dec RD, with the current trend, looks like I will be crossing the anniversy mark. Is this an issue? will I have to get FP'd again??????

:confused: Kia, Are you saying that we might have to get fingerprinted again, or will the FBI run security checks again? I am sure none of us have changed our fingerprints in the last year. So, it doesnt make sense to get fingerprinted again.

Kia

will we get a new FP notice from INS for redoing AP. I wud be damned if I had to go again, my FP is feb.

According to my lawyer, you have to redo it, it sounds stupid but that's the rule? I've seen somebody in this forum got the notice to redo FP. Anyone can find it please post the link.

Hope all our cases can be approved by then, it's worry-free.

Originally posted by jlalwani
:confused: Kia, Are you saying that we might have to get fingerprinted again, or will the FBI run security checks again? I am sure none of us have changed our fingerprints in the last year. So, it doesnt make sense to get fingerprinted again.