Anybody received RFE but no 2 FP?

piint

Registered Users (C)
I received an RFE (EVL, 3 yrs W2), but no 2FP. My spouse got her 2FP.

Sent RFE and received by 9/21.
Spouse 2FP done in August '04
No 2FP for me.

Anybody in the same boat as me?

WAC 02-280

I got and replied RFE (employment, tax, etc.) in April 2004. No 2nd FP for anyone in my family.

RFE reply sent .. waiting for approval

Spouse case : WAC-03-142-506**
1st FP : 05/2003
RFE received by INS : 09/16/2004

No 2nd FP and waiting directly for approval

---------------------------------------------------
RFE contents :
FORM G-325 A : Submit an updated FORM G-325A, Biographic infomration

EVIDENCE OF ON GOING RELATIONSHIP WITH PRINCIPAL ALIEN : Your marriage to the pricipal alien was on XX-DEC-2002 . Your application for adjustement of status was filed on April XX, 2003. Submit evidence that you and the principal alien remain in a valid marital relationship, such evidence may be birth certificates for children born out of your union since the filing of your adjustment of status application, joint bank accounts, evidence of you being included on the principal alien's medical benefits, joint filing of income taxes, mortgage documents, utility bills ,etc.

PUBLIC CHARGE : Submit evidence of the principal alien's ability to continue to support you and that you will not become a public charge

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER : You have applied for and been granted employment authorizations benefits. Submit a copy of your Social Security Card and evidence of your employment in United States.

COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT : Submit a complete copy of every page of your passport-even the blank pages

CURRENT ADDRESS : Supply this office with evidence of your current resident address, such as current utility bills, bank statements, newly issues driver licence etc. Submit the same evidence for the principal alien to show that he or she resides at the same address.
---------------------------------------------------