Anybody has this immigration lawyer

No Title

The attorneys seem to be ok. But note that most work is done by paralegals.

The first time, they filed the H1 papers at the end of march even though they were given everything in January. Since this was a new H1 we had to wait till October since INS stopped processing as the quota for the fiscal year was just over!

The amendment petition was screwed up by one of their paralegals. We had to wait almost 3 months for LCA faxback. They just kept saying they have not heard anything back yet. Finally we had faxed a duplicate and it came back the next day approved. The HR people informed them about it and next day mitchel called back saying they received it!

However, the attorneys themself seem to be well informed and were curtious when we spoke to them. I guess with the work load they have may be its the same with all of them. Goodluck.

No Title

Thanks guys for all feedback...Yeah mine is Cheryl Lenz-Calvo and like one of you said my paper work for 485 was done by one of the paralegals today and she said she will file my 485 before noon today ....i dont want to reveal her name but u can write email to me at debo_nair@yahoo.com and we can talk....by the way how do these lawyers file 485 with INS ?? do they mail/courier our docs to INS? just curious...

No Title

Interestingly enough I am also with this firm. They are also just about ready to file my I-485. Cheryl is also my lawyer. Yes they are extremely busy...I\'ve visited them before and there are piles of documents and paperwork everywhere. I\'ve spoken with Cheryl a few times and she\'s pretty nice...you can tell though that she\'s a busy lady. She probably spends more time on difficult cases or perhaps if someone is in a situation whereby someone needed a lawyer for an AOS interview.

The paralegals have been fine thus far. Kevin Slattery was very good and responsive in handling my LC to I-140 as well as my spouse\'s B1 renewal. But he\'s no longer with the firm.

No Title

She8Me , who is paralegal looking at your 485 filing? In my case its Christi and she is good..she said she will file my 485 today before noon with CSC INS..by the way I am based in LA and filing is to be done in CSC.

No Title

My paralegal for the I-485 is Amber. I believe they have 6 people who handle the I-485/CPIV process. I\'ve already faxed over about 40 pages of documents and I will sending over the Biographic info today. Medicals will be done on Saturday in downtown Chicago.

Our firm uses Kempster/Lenz-calvo...there are about 5 of us at our firm doing the GC. Some are ahead of me and so far so good. I think all the paralegals are about the same. You have to be a bit patient as they\'ve got a huge workload...but in general they are quite response with email inquires.

I\'m going thru NSC...what is the expected approval time frame for CSC? I\'ve heard recently about some incredible numbers such as 6 months for completion? Anything less than 1 year would be awesome considering what we\'ve seen in the past years. NSC is a kinda slow...I believe 13-15 months. I got lucky with my I-140 because it was approved in less than 2 months! I\'m hoping to get lucky again and ride a good wave with the I-485 approvals -- hopefully something will light the fire under their asses.