Anybody has experence about "30 days"

ping Lu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I was told that my case was assigned to a officer, "within 30 days there will be some info for me"
Can somebody share the experence about this "within 30 days...."

Thanks!

BTW I am the poor guy( common name), my name check was hold in FBI for two months, just completed and USCIS update in last week.

RD 07/23/02
Ping

is it 485 application ? and how this happened, what did you ask officer, is it inquiry or what, please provide more details

blinkingstar said:
is it 485 application ? and how this happened, what did you ask officer, is it inquiry or what, please provide more details

Yes, I-485, and senator office contact USCIS, the reply said that "within 30 days....."

Ping

I think your case is getting close now, just waiting for the approval notice.

The reason I said that above is based on my experience:
I contacted senator office on August 10th after my RFE was received by NSC on May 27 without any conclusion, his assistant told me that she was sending inquiry for me on that day, and we could get some information in 10 days (business days), so I waited 10 days, on August 24 she sent me an email as she was told by NSC that my finger printing was expired and they would schedule for me to take the second one, after they received my second finger printing, my case would be forwarded to an officer. So I got 2nd FP notice letter last weekend and will go to local INS office for 2nd finger printing.

So, I trusted what I was told by senator's office, of course this depends on where you live, I knew somebody in this forum complained that it's useless to contact senator's office.

I am at Nebraska, look like I did not get any advance. even I am so close to NSC. I hope my senator has more connection to his state USCIS.

ping Lu,

What actions have you been taking to expediting the completion of the FBI name check after being stuck for 20 months?