Anybody got the Plasitc Card from NSC lately?

bruha

Registered Users (C)
If you are one of those lucky ones who has got approved,PP stamped and waiting for plastic card then please provide the details :
My Case Approved May 2 2001.
PP Stamped on May 11,2001 at Des Moines,IA (NSC Region)
Approved by VSC.
Still waiting for the Plastic Card.

I called VSC and they said they have not received any info from NSC and they asked me to check with NSC. I called NSC and they say they have requested the file from VSC. I don\'t understand why do NSC need to request the file. Any ideas?

Card Rec\'d! Yahoooooo!

Stamped in June \'01 and rec\'d card mid of Jan \'02 but still waiting for spouse\'s card. Processed by NSC.
I hope it helps!

Thanks! My passport got stamped in July in Detroit too, still waiting. Hopefully I will got it soon

My passport stamped on Feb 13, 2002. Waiting for plastic ?

Please keep updating this list for NSC. Let\'s keep it rolling. I recently read about NSC speeding it up ? Any news ?

still waiting. Got stamped in Aug 01

Me and my spouse are still waiting for the plastic cards (got stamped in Cincinnati for NSC). Has anybody who got stamped during june or july last year got any AVM updates for card processing?

waiting for spouse card

Hi Salu,
Like I said, I got mine, but waiting for spouse\'s though we both got stamping on the same day.
Any clues/suggestions from anyone about how to find out about it?

No Pl card Yet

Stamped in Wichita KS on 1/07/02, was told that expedited Pl card Processing was to be in effect as of Jan 2002, no sign so far of any movement?