Anybody from West Palm Beach DO?

I filed in September with a priority date of Sep 15th 2009. I have my Interview scheduled for 12/9/2009.

guys, can you please give your time lines for west palm beach. I am going for fingerprints next week.

Thanks

Went for the interview at 7:30am this morning. My interview officer was a very nice lady and the whole 15min process was painless. I arrived about 10min early and I was promptly called at 7:30am. A bit of advice, dont be late for the interview!! The person who was scheduled at 7:00am before me was 15min late and she refused to see him, he had to wait until 11am when she was done with everyone else.

I was asked a few questions, she went through the application form verified all the info. Asked me the 6 questions and then said she was recommending me for approval. All in all there is no need to sweat the interview. It was relaxed she was really nice.

Now I just have to wait to receive the Oath letter and hopefully it doesnt take too long.

congratts on the interview!! There is always some anxiety. can you pls give us your time line?
Thanks.

.Never asked when to expect the Oath Ceremony but the officer said I should receive the letter within 4 weeks, probably around 2 weeks.

Morey_b,
Congrats to you in advance! Hope the Oath ceremony went well. I was at the DO the other day. Let us know how it went. They really have a nice ceremony place. Looking forward for the interview later this month.
Regards,
Khan6000

khan6000

did you get your citizenship yet?

my wife's interview today was cancelled as well due to 8 days short.

qazxsw

No not yet! tho I got my interview letter March 1st with interview on March 30th. On my 5 year anniversary I made an infopass appt and got the 45-60 day answer. A week later I called 800 number and talked to 2nd level IO. - same answer. 2 weeks later I made another infopass. This time the IO was kind enough to send an email to scheduler and told me to wait for mail. Three days later I got the interview letter.
It was painful to be turned away on interview day.
g'luck.