Anybody from Salt Lake City? (Non-Immi)

1204gc

Registered Users (C)
Hello:
I am planning to move to Salt Lake City.
Can anybody give idea where we can find better apartments from Indian family standpoint?

Meaning... close to Indian Grocery stores, temples etc.

Please share.

Sorry to post this thread here. I tried in other forums but did not get any replies.

1204gc,
You didn't get any replies because this is not the place to ask for this information.
Elnegro

Elnegro said:
1204gc,
You didn't get any replies because this is not the place to ask for this information.
Elnegro
Elnegro

Do not act smart. I tried in non-immi forums before I posted here. That is what I meant. Just try to help if you can.

Welcome to Salt Lake. I live in Salt lake from 2000. Where are you from? This is the right place for family. Small city. Less crime rate. Not much asian crowd. May be 200-400 indian family, not concentrated in one particular place, scartered around the city. Much student population in university of utah. Not much activities like in CA, NY, NJ ect..There are two temples here. Both are good. If you like quiet and slow moving life, this is the right place. Lot of scope for outdoor activites. Best Ski resorts in the world.

Lot of apartments. 2 indian grocery. Dont worry about the distance. Look around south east side of city.

All the best.

This is very nice place. Crime rate is low. I don't know which part of SLC you will be working but I think Sandy is the best.10 minutes from temple and very good schools. Nice privateschools also.