Anybody else also has oath ceremony at masonic centre, SFO on nov 6th?

poochie

Oath ceremony at Masonic centre, SFO on Nov 6th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

My oath ceremony is scheduled for Nov 6th, 2007 at Masonic. I was wondering if any of the members are also slated to attend it the same day. Plz contact me. I would appreciate it if you could please give me advise on how to get there. I live in fremont & I have been told that bart is one possibility since driving would be crazy.It says starts at 9 AM. Should we get there early? I'm so tired of the whole process. I started the process in mid May. Waiting to get done with it......

I'm so tired of the whole process. I started the process in mid May. Waiting to get done with it......

Tired of the process? you must be kidding I stay just 12 miles away from you, applied in 1st week of April, still no sign of interview letter.

You should feel fortunate that you applied in May and going for oath in November.

BTW: BART is the best way to go, trains start very early in the morning, go to www.511.org and use the trip planner.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya I agree san jose is slower than SFO county....my fren is in the same boat as you... I guess I should quit saying I'm tired rather focus on how to get there for my oath ceremonyit says bart doesnt go directly where masonic centre is located.

Use the planner, enter your starting point and destination, it will give you BART + BUS combination to the destination.

Otherwise you can find the closest bart station, then take a cab, which will at most cost you 10 to 12 bucks (most likely it will be walkable distance).

http://transit.511.org/tripplanner/index.asp

BART DROP OFF POINT: 598 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA (MONTGOMERY STATION )

DESTINATION: 1111 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA

The distance is about 0.8 miles, a cab would cost you about $5.00