Anybody after 2nd FP waiting or approved ?

rajramani1234

Registered Users (C)
If you have done your 2nd FP and waiting for approval or recently got approved, please post details here so that we can track how long it normally takes for approval after 2nd Fingerprinting.

Mine are:

EB3
PD: 04/99
ND: 11/99
FP1: 03/00
FP2: 10/30/01
3rd EAD/AP applied.

Waiting for approval.

I\'m too

My lawyers checked my status on 11/19 and my case was not assigned to an officer yet!

Contacted my Senator and they haven\'t got a response for their enquiry either.

EB3 (India)
PD: 7/98
ND: 11/99
FP1 : Jan00
FP2 : Nov01
3EAD/AP applied

ND 11/99 PD 1/99 2nd FP Nov 2001

I had my 2nd FP done last week. Waiting for approval.

Did anyone here talk to IIO recently?

Last time I spoke(2 weeks ago) they said that there are two groups which are parallely processing applications. One looking into cases before Jan 2000(ND) and the other looking to cases later ones. Also said that we could hear something in not more than 2 months.

k7n

PD 07/98
ND 12/99
2FP 10/2001

still waiting

PD : June 1998
RD & ND : December 1999
1st FP : 3/15/00
2nf FP : 11/27/01

Still waiting. Waiting for Senator Office to update status

RD Jan2000, ND Feb2000

2 FP\'s
2 EAD\'s
- Still Waiting

Hi folks, I have applied for the 3rd EAD. Current EAD expires in Jan 2002. Applied for a renewal in October (RD is OCT and ND is NOV 2001 - took almost 20 days to get a ND). If I don\'t get the new EAD before the current one expires can I go to the local INS office and apply one? I won\'t have the required 90 day rule from ND to apply for my case. Will that affect the working status?
Any thoughts/advise.
Thanks.

Spoke to an IIO today ...

I called to verify if my 2nd FP was received by INS, he told me that it was received the same day I had given it (10/30/01). I asked him if my case was assigned to an officer and how long it would take for a decision after the 2nd FP, he said the case was not yet assigned and he wasn\'t sure how long it would take, but he said he would put in a request for my case to be assigned and processed.

Let\'s see where it gets from here ...

IIO - Many Times

Rajramani,
I have in touch with IIO once every 2 weeks since i got my 2 FP(came to know from this borad on the need last Apr/May).
My case got assigned to Officer 154 (2 months back) who is not supposed to look after 485 cases!!.
Now it is with an Examiner as of Dec 18.
I have learnt a lot(more than i want to know) about the process.
Sometimes my SRC file or A file ( or my wife\'s) would not be with Supervisor so he could not assign to Officer...
One thing or the other...

I am also in touch with Senator(Kay Bailey) & my Congressman..
Got a response back from Senator today about case with Examiner....

When you cll an IIO did you request him to assign the case ?

When I talked to an IIO I just plainly asked him if my case was assigned to an officer. He said it was not yet assigned and mentioned something like putting a request or CC ing someone. I did not ask him further questions to avoid sounding too curious. Any idea what this "CC" thing is ?