• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any Winner from Nigeria yet???

Dubbies

Registered Users (C)
I noticed there has not been any recorded winner from Nigeria yet??? Who knows, maybe they forgot to post our results....Lol But seriously, any winner from Nigeria yet??

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too, i wanna know. Just checked three entries, non were selected. Haven't seen or heard of any selection from African or Nigeria yet.

I noticed there has not been any recorded winner from Nigeria yet??? Who konw, maybe they forgot to post our results....Lol But seriously, any winner from Nigeria yet??

omo you can't believe that myself and my folks has checked more than 100 entries with no winner...really pissed.

Recheck them tomorrow, do not trash the conf. numbers. Still haven't seem any winners from African.

Don't Say such on Here.. You dont have any right to make justified Judgement, remeber this is a world Class Forum... anything You see remain silent pple are still coming ...wait and here story. It will be voided again.. My prophet said It

It cant happen

I checked for 12 entries and none was selected. Just my 2 cents may be they are releasing results in terms of regions to avoid breakdown of the system

Seriously, people should get serious here, u never can tell, maybe they forgot to post our results....I wish so!!!

@Van: Or maybe you will realize that there is very very small chance of winning. Even if you checked 12 people, there is at best about 15 % chance of having one winner out of those 12 folks. There is still 85% chance of having no winner among those 12 individuals. Just wait and the winner from Nigeria will show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dv-2012 july must be redrawn, no winners from nigeria or africa region. This is pure scam and discrimination

Winners from Nigeria are probably still running about the compound and jumping up and down. I am sure we aren't the first on the list of who they will tell

@buyantee, is too early for that, the results are only 3hours and 22mins. but am yet to see any winners from Africa/Nigeria.

@S-Owoh: i never knew you were a 9ja with your comment i saw on a thread where u made a statement connecting 9ja winners with lagos flood.

They should close the lottery for all i care. What stop them from reinstating the previous 22k and adding this new draw to it.. We can barely find winners in this redraw. This is a scam. This congressmen know what they are doing