Any Volunteers for updating VSC Tacker?

Yes!

I can spend 2-3 hours a week. Is it sufficient or not? Let me know if you need more time.

Thanks

No Title

always smile and sssgopal,

You both are welcome in updating the tracker. Here are the some hints on how I was maintaing the tracker.

Thanks for your willingsness in maintaining the Tracker. If you still wish to spare your time I am more than happy to share what I have been doing in updating the tracker.

Main part of our job will be educating the people to add their entries to the tracker and let them update their cases whenever there is any update. For this we have to keep posting to request fellow members to actively participate on this board and add their data to VSC Tracker.

2nd is collecting the data from various web sites like isn.org, immitracker chat board including this one and add the records to the tracker. Maintain a list of those records added by you and update the records if there is any updates happens.

3rd is adding the approvals posted by users. For this first you have to look for the user name and/or ND and/or AD on latest tracker report to make sure that the record was not already added/updated. Most of the times users have different names at VSC Tracker than on chat boards.

4th is if you find that the record is already exist and not updated you can send a request to myladoor(myladoor@immitracker.com), he will update the record. At the same time you may request the poster to update his/her entry at vsc tracker.

I am always here to help you if you need any help.

Thanks for your interest in tracker.

PS: Any one can add new records and update records entered by his own.