Any updates after Dec 5, 2002 in AVM or online

GK1999

Registered Users (C)
Did any of you notice any status changes or updates in INS online status check or AVM after December 5, 2002?

I talked an IIO on 12/09/2002, and said my EAD renewal case has been approved, but neither online or AVM are updated. My current EAD expires on 12/13/2002. ND: August 27, 2002.

EAD

Did you go get your interim EAD?
Mine expires on 12/12/02. so we went and got an interim EAD valid for 3 months. The online thing says this
On December 05, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 90 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I didn't receive the card yet. So the interim one has to be used.

Hope that helps
Madhav

Online status msg Changed

My wife's EAD was approved on Dec 05 and had the same message as u guys have.
On 12/09 the message was changed and read "Card was mailed on Dec 09....". Expecting the card sometime this week.

2 days left to expire

Before I started to go and apply for an Interim EAD at local INS office, I talked to an IIO officer on 12/09/02 and she said my case has been approved. And hence I skipped the plan of going to local INS office for an interim EAD.

So I am hoping that they will update the online status soon, but no signal of it yet, which makes me more tensed. Your ideas are welcome.