any thought as to if i will be getting an approval soon

GC_Constipation

Registered Users (C)
eb3
pd may 2003
rd june 2004
transfer to texas 03/02/2007
lud 05/08/2007

people before me and people after me have got approved.. i have lost hope.. IO all they say is case pending without divulging any information.. what do you experts think?? do i have a chance of getting approval soon ?????????????????????????????

GC_Constipation, be patient there will be "Diarrhea" of approvals next few week and you'll relieved of your medical condition. Fortunately, I don't have that problem even though mine is not approved yet:)

Guys,
My PD is Mar 2004 and receipt date of I485 is Nov 2004. Last week I spoke to TSC said that my case is still on the shelf and she is sending a mail to the director of TSC. Would this help???

Please let me know if I can expedite this in any other way. I'm seeing lot of approvals around my PD and RD. Let me know.

thanks.

Even I am stuck..

I am also seeing others before me and after me are getting approved..

Stuck with the HORRIBLE Process and Procedure's of USCIS...

Dont know when I will get mine..

486 - RD 06/04
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07

Waiting for 485 AD -

Do not be disappointed ... my PD is 09/2002
EB3 - India (Originally TSC)
PD - 09/2002
485ND - 01/2005
FP Done on : 06/2006
Inititiated Service Request : 07/04/07

Guys,
My PD is Mar 2004 and receipt date of I485 is Nov 2004. Last week I spoke to TSC said that my case is still on the shelf and she is sending a mail to the director of TSC. Would this help???

Please let me know if I can expedite this in any other way. I'm seeing lot of approvals around my PD and RD. Let me know.

thanks.

We have the same PDs and RDs....lets hope for the best

2003 Pd ?

Guys - you have PDs in 2003 / 2004. We are here with EB2/EB3 with 2001/2002 PD. Compared to our cases, you are all recent!! Do not lose hope. Patience pays.

my prayers ..

for guys before me.. my prayers and best wishes for a speedy approval.. for guys after me , i hope and pray you get yr GC but in the right sequence.. :)

in short, i hope all of us get approved in the coming week..