Any suggestions?

Lao-Yi

Registered Users (C)
I received a RFE for my I-485. It asks me to submit and/or other documentary evidence which establishes that I will continue to be engaged in my area of extraordinary ability.

Does anyone have experience in replying for this kind of RFE? Please suggest!

Thank you!

Lao-Yi

Lao-Yi said:
I received a RFE for my I-485. It asks me to submit and/or other documentary evidence which establishes that I will continue to be engaged in my area of extraordinary ability.

Does anyone have experience in replying for this kind of RFE? Please suggest!

Thank you!

Lao-Yi

Submit your research publishing or other documents of your achievement, your employer and references’ letters to demonstrate that you are still in the same position and do the same job or research project in the same area.

Good luck!
;)

Thanks for your reply. I will ask my employer to write a letter describing what I am doing is comply with the extraordinary ability I was claiming. I will also write a letter myself to clarify that I am intended to continue with what I am doing.

My question is do I need to include some other document, such as new published papers after the approval of my I-140 etc. If I incude everything I have, then it will become a big pakage, which may slow or complicate the process. A small envilope was incldued with the RFE letter, which is supposed to be used for my reply to the RFE. It seems to me that this small envilope is only big enough for a few pages, and they just wanted to confirm that I am still working in the field. What do you think?

Lao-Yi

Do not worry about the "small envelope", that does not work in most cases. You have to send the documents in 'big' envelope. I think, you should include front pages of your recent publications.

Lao-Yi said:
Thanks for your reply. I will ask my employer to write a letter describing what I am doing is comply with the extraordinary ability I was claiming. I will also write a letter myself to clarify that I am intended to continue with what I am doing.

My question is do I need to include some other document, such as new published papers after the approval of my I-140 etc. If I incude everything I have, then it will become a big pakage, which may slow or complicate the process. A small envilope was incldued with the RFE letter, which is supposed to be used for my reply to the RFE. It seems to me that this small envilope is only big enough for a few pages, and they just wanted to confirm that I am still working in the field. What do you think?

Lao-Yi

Q: do I need to include some other document, such as new published papers after the approval of my I-140 etc.
A: Yes.
Q: A small envilope was incldued with the RFE letter, which is supposed to be used for my reply to the RFE. It seems to me that this small envilope is only big enough for a few pages, and they just wanted to confirm that I am still working in the field. What do you think?
A: Use another big envelop and do not forget the RFE letter and the small envelop.
:D

Do you mean I still need to include the small envelop inside another big envelop? I know I need to include the RFE letter.

IDreams said:
Q: do I need to include some other document, such as new published papers after the approval of my I-140 etc.
A: Yes.
Q: A small envilope was incldued with the RFE letter, which is supposed to be used for my reply to the RFE. It seems to me that this small envilope is only big enough for a few pages, and they just wanted to confirm that I am still working in the field. What do you think?
A: Use another big envelop and do not forget the RFE letter and the small envelop.
:D

Q: Do you mean I still need to include the small envelop inside another big envelop?

A: It is not a Q. It is only a small envelop. Just put it in and ......................... means that you could not.................................

;) :cool:

Paste the small envelop on the larger envelop.

Also, first page of your publications should suffice.

Thank you guys for your suggestions. It could be a good idea to paste the small envelop on the larger envelop. I am thining if I return my letter with the small envelop, the persson who handles the mail knows it is a reply to RFE and someone (who is processing my case) is waiting for it so it won't be placed to somewhere to collect dust.

frodo said:
Paste the small envelop on the larger envelop.

Also, first page of your publications should suffice.