Any suggestion on San Diego stamping?

Please provide more details

Please provide more details.

What kind of stamping? If 485 Approved, then when and what's your WAC #. Members will appreciate.

Thanks.

Re: Please provide more details

It's a 485 approval. However, it was filed and approved by VSC. December 2001 case.

Originally posted by Totos
Please provide more details.

What kind of stamping? If 485 Approved, then when and what's your WAC #. Members will appreciate.

Thanks.

You need to go to Chula Vista Branch. Have all the required documents, current EAD, H1-B approval slip(?), I-94, AP, I-485 approval notice, 2 INS pictures etc. The lines are very long before getting a number to be served. My friends went around 7.00 am, got a number around 8:30 am, called to the window to be served around 8:45 am, fingerprinted and stamped in 5 minutes and got out before 9:00 am. They only took their I-94 card, my friends got to keep the 2 EADs, APs etc.

From what I heard, don't go too early, the person that is in charge of fingerprinting and stamping will not be there before 8:00 and sometimes later. If you go around 9:00 am, you might have a long line waiting beore getting a number. Either way you have to wait more than an hour. My friends said best be there before 8:00am. Good luck.

byaya..

I am thinking of getting a iEAD for my wife ,what is the best time to goto Chula vista office ? Is this same like i485 approval
or whether it requires more time

Is there going to be a long queue , since i am thinking of taking
my baby with me too or i will leave in my friends place.

Pleae any suggestions on this ?

Depends on how old is your baby. There are lots of people there. IEAD takes longer since they need to photograph you, and make you a card there. Go as late as you can when take your baby. So you won't wait that long.

Thanks for your reply..

I searched on Chula Vista office,looks like they are open from 7 to 2pm and they say that they will process if you arrive between that time ..is that true ? or they work on token system.

Have you done iEAD before,if so please tell us your experience