Any September 2003 I-140 Pending

tjshah

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am absulately frustrated. My priority dates are 09/04/03. EB-2 category and concurrent file. I don't know what's happening. I hope they have not forgotten me....

Count me in too,the dates are 25th Sept 2003. To illustrate the inefficency,for last 6 months nothing major is happening at Nebraska. Does anyone know what happened with the petition sent to NSC? A friend of mine got his 140 in Vermont approved in 20 days . His is EB3 case. Filed on dec 30 2004 and got approval today.

friends
waste of things about other service centers. Let's pray for NSC. I'm sep 22 2003 concurrent filer. EB2. God Too much waiting time. every day has to be good with client and compnay until this '140' Maharaj complete.

What can I do..... Waiting with Hope.

talk to NSC

EB2s whose filing date is before Sep 30, 2003 (like plastice_card and tjshah) should talk to NSC thru their lawyers. This should surely help. Talking to customer service people may not help, the lawyers need to send inquiries in writing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, How many of you have launched an enquiry into the case? If you have not done so, please consider it. The BCIS does not seem to be a very organized place. There are very few measures to keep them in check. This is one of them.

I tired to get something done through the lawyer,but got the standard reply that we are currently processing Blah blah.

to Raise and Enquiry on a file needs a 30 day pass. I mean USICIS is saying Sep30 th for 140 on their web site. they posted that on Jan 16th I guess. we can raise an enquiry only after 30 days.

Hi
I called the customer servcie & they said that if the dates changes from 09/30/03 to 10/.../03 then call once again i.e. employer have to call & inquire about the case and then they transfer the phone line to adjusting officer.
I also checked with my lawyer. He said initially that we will send a letter to NSC, but next day his assistant calls us & tells that I have checked with this customer service people & they said that now when processing dates get changed, then we should call again.
I am not sure now if my lawyer will send a letter or not...........

This is just frustrating. Everyday morning I wake up with a hope that today I will receive an email from NSC that my case is approved.... And then buy ticket for India................